SELLING YOUR HOME FOR TOP DOLLAR is about more than a cute sign and cookies in the oven.
Here is my list:
- Make sure the house is furnished and painted with neutral tones if possible.
- Invest in your master bathroom and kitchen. Sometimes a new countertop, repainting the cabinets or a fresh backsplash can make a huge difference.
- Make sure it's clean and organized for showings
- Yes! bake some cookies and put on a fresh neutral scent like cotton or fresh linen in the rooms
- Make sure your realtor knows what was renovated recently and any improvements you made to the property
- Leave the driveway clear for visitors to park and enter as if they already lived there.
- Decadent touches like nice flower centerpieces will always make it feel nicer.
- Make sure you don't have naked light bulbs or standard mirrors in the bathrooms (you'd be surprised how some @Ikea lamps and @homegoods mirrors can do for your home).
NEED HELP? Call me! 407-666-8211
Karina Escobar | Realtor & Flipper